Friday 8 June 2012

Ballet flats on my feet

I am not the biggest fan of ballet flats, but I have to admit that they're really comfy. I don't like that much to wear them because I'm quite short. Ballet flats can make you look even shorter.
On this really hot day I decided just to throw on some really light-weight dress and simple flats. 







Ballet flats:Pimkie(I am not sure)/  Dress: Zara/ Skinny belt:ebay/ Sunnies: Mercator supermarket

 These are my new sunnies, you'll be seeing me wear them around quite a bit.


hope you all had a wonderful day.

13 comments:

  1. Volim baletanke i počela sam sve češće da ih nosim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti na komentaru. Ma i meni su jako lijepe, ali kad si nizak kao ja i ne izgleda baš super. Ali opet ih nosim jer ima dana kad su stvarno spas :)

      Delete
  2. lijepa ljetna kombinacija! balerinke su prekrasne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw the flats are amazing!

    XOXO
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Presladke su mi balerinke a i haljinica takodje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice outfit :) so chic...love the flats!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses from Italy,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Of course we can follow each other. I'm from Srajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
    :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3