Friday 1 June 2012

My week in pictures

I've been away because of my exams. But here I am now. Hopefully will be posting fairly regularly from now on.
So here are some random pictures that I took :)
Hope you'll enjoy.

Raindrops on my window.


Love this polka dotted bikini top from Lindex (lightly padded).


Love neon yellow ♥.


I started using this moisturizerAvon Solutions Total Radiance with SPF 20.


Having a cup of black tee and 


delicious brownie with my mum.


 One day without grey clouds and rain.


New arm candies. I wouldn't wear all three together. would probably stack them with some other bracelts.













Painted my nails  with Deborah number 36.

Kisses

11 comments:

  1. your photos are lovely, they really tell a great story xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!!!
    Kiss
    http://jourlejour-marie.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fotke, poseban mi je ovaj crno-bijeli kolaž :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fotke! Pratim :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, uživala :)
    Hvala ti po virtualnoj šetnji tvojom sedmicom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivne fotografije, naročito kolaž! :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cake looks so delicious! seems you had a cool week! xx

    www.always-glamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goblen sa makovima <3
    Moja mama ima slicni, ali mislim da je bas i dosta drugaciji.
    Jedva cekam da mi ga pokloni kada budem zivela sa deckom~~))
    Odlicne fotke!!
    Torta <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divne, inspirativne fotografije :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3